Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Mini - Fest or bust!!!

Jupiter JimJupiter Jim Posts: 1,625
edited 5:41AM in EggHead Forum
I have to give credit to KayNOcook she is a great packer,it only took her an hour get us loaded. She is a keeper! :)
See youins tomorrow.
IMG_0404-3.jpg
IMG_0402-3.jpg
Jupiter Jim
I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Comments

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    you need more coolers I think your leaving some of that gator behind :angry: :laugh:
  • Pat, step back away from the computer, count to ten.
    I did not take a picture of the refrigerated trailer full of the Gator. By Sunday you will have eaten so much Gator that when you drive by a canal or a fresh water lake you will stop your car and swim around for a while. :laugh: You will be wondering why you don’t have a tail. During mating season you will swim from lake to lake looking for just the right, well you know. :laugh:
    JJ
  • Have a great trip and be safe. I won't see you but, it's nice to put a face to a name. Tim ;)
  • Hi Tim,
    Thanks for thinking of us. Wish you could join us and maybe next year you can. I will try to post some pictures over the weekend.
    Jim
  • That's IT??? Sheesh, and you are only coming from Jupiter.... :laugh: :silly: :whistle:

3 larges and a medium....
    DSC02517.jpg
    Too bad us eggheads don't get into this stuff... :laugh:

Looking forward to spending time together! See you later today! B)
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    you guys ROCK! cant sleep so we are both up at 2 am LOL think we will crash this afternoon for a "Pooter" (nap)
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,907
    Careful "LONEY" does not capture your BGE!! I am still up cooking smoked fish and chasing it with single malt. PARTY Time!!LOL
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Git yerself one of these! :whistle:

denver02-2.jpg
  • Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 3,950
    You know, that rig would look great in Plano Texas in November...LOL
    Have a great Eggfest,
    Darian
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Jim, what's the deal with the propane? Does the gator require it :laugh: Sorry we're not there. Best to all.