Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Mini - Fest or bust!!!

Jupiter JimJupiter Jim Posts: 1,625
edited 3:35AM in EggHead Forum
I have to give credit to KayNOcook she is a great packer,it only took her an hour get us loaded. She is a keeper! :)
See youins tomorrow.
IMG_0404-3.jpg
IMG_0402-3.jpg
Jupiter Jim
I'm only hungry when I'm awake!
·

Comments

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    you need more coolers I think your leaving some of that gator behind :angry: :laugh:
    ·
  • Pat, step back away from the computer, count to ten.
    I did not take a picture of the refrigerated trailer full of the Gator. By Sunday you will have eaten so much Gator that when you drive by a canal or a fresh water lake you will stop your car and swim around for a while. :laugh: You will be wondering why you don’t have a tail. During mating season you will swim from lake to lake looking for just the right, well you know. :laugh:
    JJ
    ·
  • Have a great trip and be safe. I won't see you but, it's nice to put a face to a name. Tim ;)
    ·
  • Hi Tim,
    Thanks for thinking of us. Wish you could join us and maybe next year you can. I will try to post some pictures over the weekend.
    Jim
    ·
  • That's IT??? Sheesh, and you are only coming from Jupiter.... :laugh: :silly: :whistle:

3 larges and a medium....
    DSC02517.jpg
    Too bad us eggheads don't get into this stuff... :laugh:

Looking forward to spending time together! See you later today! B)
    ·
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    you guys ROCK! cant sleep so we are both up at 2 am LOL think we will crash this afternoon for a "Pooter" (nap)
    ·
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,876
    Careful "LONEY" does not capture your BGE!! I am still up cooking smoked fish and chasing it with single malt. PARTY Time!!LOL
    ·
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Git yerself one of these! :whistle:

denver02-2.jpg
    ·
  • Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 3,839
    You know, that rig would look great in Plano Texas in November...LOL
    Have a great Eggfest,
    Darian
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
    ·
  • Jim, what's the deal with the propane? Does the gator require it :laugh: Sorry we're not there. Best to all.
    ·