Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Congrats, TRex

Boilermaker BenBoilermaker Ben Posts: 1,956
edited 7:07AM in EggHead Forum
I doubt anyone here is surprised.
http://www.food52.com/contests/170_your_best_condiment
·

Comments

• vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Congrats to Jason & the new Mrs.... :)
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Nice job Jason,, this might not be bad this weekend
    ·
  • First time my vote counted in a long time.

Congrats.

Spring "One Vote In A Bunch All By Itself" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 16,982
    was there a final vote count, it cant just be the 9 likes shown
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 16,982
    seems i do better voting here as well, it definitly isnt when im voting in massachusetts politics :laugh: :laugh:
    ·
  • TRex,

Cangrats to you and the Mrs. My vote finally went to a worthy candidate. Also, I used your Steak method on a marinaded London Broil. It was the best we have ever had and we have used that marinade recipe for decades, the grilling method made all the difference in the world. I will post pix later when I get home.

Thank and again, congrats.

John

Smokin'Stogies in Exton, Pa with my wife and our four dogs; Sully and Boo the Newfoundlands, Murphy the Irish Setter and Alli the Beagle/Lab mix. 

Eggers Prayer-

Our egg, which art in sizes, hallowed be thy smoke, thy will be grilled, at home as it is at eggfest. Give us this clay our daily brisket and forgive us our rubs, as we forgive those who gas grill against us, and lead us not to flashback but deliver us from overnighters. For thine is the grill, the smoke, the egg. Let's eat!

·
  • TRexTRex Posts: 2,708
    Thanks so much everyone for voting. The Mrs. and I were fortunate enough to have enough support to win the condiment contest over on Food52 with our "Dead Guy Sauce."

http://www.food52.com/contests/170_your_best_condiment

No doubt your votes indeed made a difference!

jason & anne
    ·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 15,360
    that was my disbelief as well! I thought we would have stuffed the ol' ballot box better than that! I mean there's nearly all 9 of us commenting here.
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·