Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Congrats, TRex

Options

Comments

• vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Congrats to Jason & the new Mrs.... :)
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Nice job Jason,, this might not be bad this weekend
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    First time my vote counted in a long time.

Congrats.

Spring "One Vote In A Bunch All By Itself" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,747
    Options
    was there a final vote count, it cant just be the 9 likes shown
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,747
    Options
    seems i do better voting here as well, it definitly isnt when im voting in massachusetts politics :laugh: :laugh:
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Smokin' Stogies
    Options
    TRex,

Cangrats to you and the Mrs. My vote finally went to a worthy candidate. Also, I used your Steak method on a marinaded London Broil. It was the best we have ever had and we have used that marinade recipe for decades, the grilling method made all the difference in the world. I will post pix later when I get home.

Thank and again, congrats.

John

Smokin'Stogies in Exton, Pa with my wife and our four dogs; Sully and Boo the Newfoundlands, Murphy the Irish Setter and Alli the Beagle/Lab mix. 

Eggers Prayer-

Our egg, which art in sizes, hallowed be thy smoke, thy will be grilled, at home as it is at eggfest. Give us this clay our daily brisket and forgive us our rubs, as we forgive those who gas grill against us, and lead us not to flashback but deliver us from overnighters. For thine is the grill, the smoke, the egg. Let's eat!

• TRex
    TRex Posts: 2,714
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone for voting. The Mrs. and I were fortunate enough to have enough support to win the condiment contest over on Food52 with our "Dead Guy Sauce."

http://www.food52.com/contests/170_your_best_condiment

No doubt your votes indeed made a difference!

jason & anne
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    that was my disbelief as well! I thought we would have stuffed the ol' ballot box better than that! I mean there's nearly all 9 of us commenting here.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.