Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Make your reservations...

TomCPATomCPA Posts: 82
edited 12:21PM in EggHead Forum
After 5 freaking years of construction, litigation, permits and assorted miscellaneous garbage, our house will finally be finished renovations soon. The best renovation of all is this one:

Outdoor Kitchen

It's taken almost two years for this project, but we are almost there. We have started using and enjoying it. It is a blast.

Enjoy the tour. If you want to stop by, send me an e-mail or message here.
·

Comments

• HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Looks great Tom!
    ·
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Looks great Tom,nice work ;)
    ·
  • Also, we are having a naming contest.

Any ideas?
    ·
  • Very nice! Makes our recent job of tiling my wife's new Egg table quite wimpy, lol. Great job on this kitchen!
    Knoxville, TN
    ·
  • Great job! Give us a little info, to help with the name. I guess you are a CPA? :laugh: Where do you live?
    "The tax shelter"
    ·
  • Susan,

That's good. I like it!

Yes, I am a CPA. I think we met at Waldorf, but my memory isn't the best these days.

FYI, I didn't build it. Just wrote the checks and spent the money to build it.

Tom
    ·