Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Make your reservations...

TomCPATomCPA Posts: 82
edited 2:18AM in EggHead Forum
After 5 freaking years of construction, litigation, permits and assorted miscellaneous garbage, our house will finally be finished renovations soon. The best renovation of all is this one:

Outdoor Kitchen

It's taken almost two years for this project, but we are almost there. We have started using and enjoying it. It is a blast.

Enjoy the tour. If you want to stop by, send me an e-mail or message here.

Comments

• HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Looks great Tom!
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Looks great Tom,nice work ;)
  • Also, we are having a naming contest.

Any ideas?
  • Very nice! Makes our recent job of tiling my wife's new Egg table quite wimpy, lol. Great job on this kitchen!
    Knoxville, TN
  • Great job! Give us a little info, to help with the name. I guess you are a CPA? :laugh: Where do you live?
    "The tax shelter"
  • Susan,

That's good. I like it!

Yes, I am a CPA. I think we met at Waldorf, but my memory isn't the best these days.

FYI, I didn't build it. Just wrote the checks and spent the money to build it.

Tom