Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Essentials ready for mini fest.

2»

Comments

• egretegret Posts: 4,029
    Michelle, if I was French I'd kiss you on both cheeks!!! :woohoo: Heck, I may do it anyway when I see ya'll......I appreciate that a bunch! I'm gonna do them using a San Francisco culture I've been working on.......they're pretty dang good even if I say so myself!
    ·
  • Egret...Check your voicemail please and call me back when you have a moment. (I called x160) :)
    ·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,029
    Thank you, dear friend! Enjoyed talking to you and can;t wait to see ya'll again!!
    ·
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    Al those are just begging for peach schnapps!!! and maybe a little coconut rum?? smooothhhh.... oh drinky boy.......
    ·
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    I need creativity help. My daughter is my consultant. She told me dark rum and ice will work. At 21 she is an expert now.
    ·
  • rzrrobrzrrob Posts: 162
    Let's me know what I can bring I'll be in late on Friday
    ·