Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Kinda OT. Tattoos?

CobraCobra Posts: 110
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have noticed for a while that newbies to the board, or people feeling out the BGE to decide if they want to pull the trigger and buy one, have mentioned that it has a cult following. Being an egghead, I don't necessarily disagree. The only thing that I can think to roughly compare the BGE following to is Harley Davidson.

For example, last week sometime there was a posting by someone asking for things that we had screwed up on the egg, they had been watching the forum and saw all the good but wanted to know where the downside was, or had been. I didn't check back on the posting days later, but there were probably 15-20 responses when I looked at it. I didn't notice anyone sharing bad experiences about the egg, that being said I didn't either, because I couldn't really think of any. Anyway, where I was comparing the Egg to the Harley is in the following, ask a Harley owner to tell you something bad about his bike and you'll probably get the same response, nothing.

As I was walking through Home Depot today I noticed a guy with a Harley tattoo on his arm. Does anyone have a Big Green Egg tattoo? Are we cult enough, hard-core enough for anyone to have loved the Egg enough to get a tattoo of it?

Comments