Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

fire ring ID measurement

Options
Rolling Egg
Rolling Egg Posts: 1,995
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Would someone mind measuring the inside diameter of their fire ring on their large egg and let me know? I'm not around mine and I'm in the middle of making something. Thanks!

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    15 13/16"

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Rolling Egg
    Options
    Thank you very much! I owe ya ;)
  • Carolina Q
    Options
    Umm, I assumed you meant the inside D at the TOP ot the fire ring. The bottom D is slightly smaller at 15 11/16". Hope that doesn't matter - or that I'm not too late!!

Either way, you're welcome! :)

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Rolling Egg
    Options
    Yea thats what I wanted. Thanks again.
  • Carolina Q
    Options
    Whew! Glad to hear it. :lol:

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• 2Fategghead
    Options
    :ermm: Inquiring minds want to know? :huh: Tim