Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Mama went out tonight

AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
So I said to myself you've had salads the last 3 nights, time for a change. -RP

IMG_1922.jpg
IMG_1924.jpg
·

Comments

• MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    hope she did not count the sticks of butter before she left!! :woohoo: :laugh: nice looking dinner :)
    ·
  • You are my kind of guy.

That is so beautiful, I think I'm starting to cry.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • Julie, I was thinking the same thing, hahaha.

Randy, the steak looks perfect! :) I suspect there are no leftoevers for a steak salad tomorrow.
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Come on Julie, those pats were only a half inch thick. -RP
    ·
    My dog wouldn't let me leave the kitchen til I gave him what was left. He outweighs me by a lot. -RP
    ·
  • rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
    That looks very good!!" Hey hon time for you to get one of those pedicure things" (DOOR SLAms and the 2 inch ribeye hits the Egg!!)

Nice cook

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    :evil: You got my vote! Yummee lookin vittles.I think I saw a post or signature on here that said...Salad ain't food,it's what food eats! :laugh:
    ·
    Well I've eaten enough of it lately that I should taste pretty good by now. -RP
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,665
    Your a bad dog when she lets you off the leash :laugh: :laugh:
    Thats some good looking protein Randy.
    ·
  • I bet her meal she ate out wasn't that good!! My parents came to our house to look after the rugrats while me and the wife went out. I wound up smoking them some chicken and baking some potatoes before we left and I swear I wanted to stay home and eat instead of leaving. Then we wound up at Wintzels eating raw oysters and stuffed flounder so it was all good :lol:
    ·
  • Same thing here tonight. Pics manana. Great, isn't it? :P

LR
    ·
  • Got a tri-tip marinating in the refrigerator, but now I'm hungry for rib eye.

Any road will take you there if you don't know where you're going.

Terry

Tulsa, OK
    ·
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Looks great RP.
    ·
  • Randy,
    Suggest you send Mama out more often.
    ·
  • A man has to do what a man has to do :)

It is a wise man that waits for the boss to leave :unsure:

That horse of a hound you have is pretty good getting rid of any remaining evidence :)
    ·
  • LDDLDD Posts: 1,225
    I'm envious...that's a great lookin steak.

by no fault of anyone, I haven't had meat yet this week for dinner... and as luck would have it, I won't be able "to egg" (Is that a verb?) until at least sunday...
    context is important :)
    ·
  • WanabeWanabe Posts: 355
    I did two on the mini last week and they were the best! Looks great RP
    ·
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    Classic!

Been awhile since I had a good steak. --- drooooool
    ·