Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lamb Chop Recipe

Options
Chief
Chief Posts: 154
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Looking for a Lamb Chop recipe.....[p]Also here is the Jack Daniel Rib Glaze:
1 cup of JD
1 cup of Catsup
1/2 cup of Dark Brown Sugar or Molases
2 tsbp worchestershire
1/4 cup of vingegar
1 tsbp of fresh lemon juice
3 cloves of garlic
1/2 tsp of dry mustard
salt & pepper to taste.
Combine all ingredients and mix well. Brush ribs with glaze about 30 minutes before removing from BGE. Makes enough for 2 racks of 7-10 ribs.

Comments

• RhumAndJerk
    RhumAndJerk Posts: 1,506
    Options
    Chief,
    I have made Lamb Tandoori Style, but not lamb chops. I posted the recipe for the Tandoori Marinade a while ago. There is no reason why it would not work for lamb chops.[p]Hope this Helps,
    RhumAndJerk

[ul][li]Tandoori Marinade[/ul]
  • Chief
    Chief Posts: 154
    Options
    RhumAndJerk,
    Thanks.....I will try your recipe but I probably will leave out the hot stuff...I have a wife whose food taste like running down the hill with your mouth open....otherwords she has no taste in her food...

• RhumAndJerk
    Options
    Chief,
    Jalpeneo Peppers are just not as hot as they used to be. If you remove the seeds and membrane from the inside, you will be left with the flavor and not the heat. Also, test the individual pepper before you use it, some are hotter than others. You could also use one pepper instead of three. I think, but am not sure, that Chile Peppers have a tenderizing quality to them, but I could be wrong.[p]I consider cooking with Chile Peppers for Flavor and not Heat a hard art to master, but fun to try.[p]Happy Grilling,
    RhumAndJerk[p]

• J Appledog
    J Appledog Posts: 1,046
    Options
    RhumAndJerk,
    Perhaps it is your tolerance to the capsicum that has changed and not the jalapeños? JCA

• RhumAndJerk
    Options
    J Appledog,
    :)
    R&J