Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

My supersize compact table!

68rustang68rustang Posts: 38
edited November -1 in EGG Table Forum
I just finished assembling my supersize compact table today. I haven't stained it yet but will soon. I call it supersize because it is 46.5" long instead of the regular 41" for the compact. I used all 1x cedar and stainless screws for the construction. I didn'ttry to hide any of the fasteners because I figured being outdoors and a grill stand things are going to need tightening and replaced.

stand1.jpg
stand2.jpg
stand3.jpg
·

Comments

• BBQMavenBBQMaven Posts: 1,041
    Really like the table... looks very sturdy.. thanks for the post... let's see some food!!!
    Kent Madison MS
    ·
  • Thanks.

Food? I can do that :)

[img size=620][/img]

6 on pork butt, no rub, haven't even shredded it yet :)
    ·
  • chrisnjennchrisnjenn Posts: 534
    Want to come to my place and build me the exact one? Seriously, that is really nice.
    ·
  • You should've asked about a month ago. I just drove through Augusta on our way from Sunset Beach, NC to Reynold's Plantation in Greensboro/Eatonton for a few days :)

We'll see if this one holds up and maybe I'll open a traveling egg table building company :)

Tables built to your spec, while you wait!
    ·
  • PrimePrime Posts: 52
    I was very intrigued by your supersized compact title. I like it! Good looking table.
    ·
  • Thanks. I should be able to post pics of it finished tonight or tomorrow.
    ·
  • I like your table. I had the same idea and made mine 4 ft long. You will like the extra length. I wish i had used cedar like you but i was pinching pennies. Maybe on the next one.
    ·
  • The egg is in the nest and everything fit.

ae197975.jpg
    ·