Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Chef Wil's Trailer Stolen

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Dr BBQ's stolen trailer from a few months ago is still fresh in my memory and now another friend's trailer was stolen.

Here's his post on Facebook.

ChefWilsStolenTrailer.jpg

If you see a trailer answering to the description above you could be in for a reward.

Spring "Helping A Friend" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    I'm very sorry that his trailer was stolen, but I am very pleased that he is still with us. That really shook me the other night when someone said he had passed.
  • MusicMan78
    Options
    That sucks that the trailer was stolen. Last week a similar style of trailer was stolen from a local daycare here that was full of presents for needy children (they collect them throughout the year). Trailers like this are rarely recovered and all one can really hope is that karma gives these lowlife thieves what they deserve.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,749
    Options
    he should put out a list of major items stolen. been seeing this happen up here with fishing items and it usually pops up a county or two over or a neighboring state on craigs list. seen a few items found posting on forums, an ice shanty was found and an outboard motor within days of it being posted. if its for drug money it will be on ebay or craigslist within a day or two
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • ResQue
    ResQue Posts: 1,045
    Options
    That sucks. I hope he finds it soon with everyhting still there.
  • Lawn Ranger
    Options
    Unbelievable! I hate a thief! Best wishes to our Little Buddy.

Mike
  • BurntRaw
    Options
    "if its for drug money it will be on ebay or craigslist within a day or two"

Just out of curiosity, how would you know this? :)
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,749
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: town next to me is lawrence ma, drug distribution center for the northeast. :ermm: my cell phone number must have been to a dealer, i get calls all the time, could probably go into the business, what i like to do though is return their calls at 4 in the morning while im headed out in the boat :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Options
    Well that bites. I hope this has a happy ending for Wil. Can't imagine being left high and dry like that... good thoughts Wil's way.

john