Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

leftovers...

Options
stike
stike Posts: 15,597
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
So, Math-whiz stike cooked two full ribs for the wife and himself.
like 11 pounds or so. we each ate a small rack, and then started laughing at each other. what the heck were we thinking? it's not like i never cooked ribs before.... anyay, to the point.[p]um, we have leftovers.[p]rather than re-heat and eat, which of course I'm gonna do with some for lunch, and maybe dinner, does anyone have anything unusual they could suggest?[p]use the meat for omelettes? some kinda stew, or baked beans?[p]i'm drawing a blank. throw me a bone (as long as it doesn't have rib meat on it, cause i gots me plenny of that right now).

ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante

Comments

• Eggsellent
    Options
    stike,
    How about ABT's or Brunswick Stew?

• stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    Eggsellent,
    yeah
    ABTs perhaps, but we are so nuts for them, we do a butt coupla times a months, and so have ABTs at that frequency too.[p]Brunswick stew could be a great idea.[p]i think i'll hunt around for that recipe that was posted a few weeks back
    thanks

ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • Eggsellent
    Options
    stike,
    Let me know if you find that stew recipe. I am dying to make Brunswick Stew and Chili on the Egg. I ordered a 7Qt. Cast Iron Dutch Oven from Amazon which shipped Friday! Should be here by this Friday and I can't wait!