Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Funny story in regard to the board being down..

Roanokesmoke
Roanokesmoke Posts: 29
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
last night. For the life of me I couldn't figure out why my account was suspended, as stated on the screen at the time. Then I remembered a few hours earlier I had started a thread titled "to inject/not inject a butt," and thought that perhaps some newbie moderator believed I was being crude in some warped, sexual manner (basically, a double entendre). I was going to e-mail someone at BGE this morning, pleading my case that indeed I honestly was referring to a Boston butt and nothing else, when the board finally was restored.

Regardless, I was spooked enough that my subject lines for the foreseeable future will be as innocent as possible. I'm thinking "pizza on the egg" or "grilled fish and veggies."

Hopefully I won't get the urge to do a few breasts or I won't know what to do.

Comments

• Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    You're worrying too much. We talk about injecting all kinds of things including Butts and we make jokes of it. Hell, I have a 9 lbs. butt, nice and lean on the outside as I remove the fat cap and rubbed/massage the heck of it. Hey, a happy butt. :laugh:

Regards,
    Bordello
  • I thought it was just me too, so I started thinking about recent posts that I have made that should probably get me suspended.

I narrowed it down to 10, but couldn't decide which one was the worst. :laugh:

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• I think Jeff Foxworthy pointed out that a guy can give anything a sexual subtext. In fact, I think I'm slightly offended by your "pizza on the egg" reference. :silly:
  • Sooo very offensive.... but it still doesn't explain why my comments on Rubbing the Butt suspended my account
  • Thank god this didn't happen on a Thursday, we all would have been forced to watch BBQ Pitmasters!

Smokin'Stogies in Exton, Pa with my wife and our four dogs; Sully and Boo the Newfoundlands, Murphy the Irish Setter and Alli the Beagle/Lab mix. 

Eggers Prayer-

Our egg, which art in sizes, hallowed be thy smoke, thy will be grilled, at home as it is at eggfest. Give us this clay our daily brisket and forgive us our rubs, as we forgive those who gas grill against us, and lead us not to flashback but deliver us from overnighters. For thine is the grill, the smoke, the egg. Let's eat!

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,887
    oh come on now you skinny little rascal - there's no way your butt weighs any 9 pounds! :laugh:
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • if they aren't smart enough to google it, how are they going to manage a proxy server anyway?
  • †weev-†ip wrote:
    What's funny is after the board went down I got about 12 emails asking me how to use proxy servers... :laugh:

Now, that's funny. :laugh:

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    LOL

Maybe I got someone else's butt I'm going to inject??? :whistle: :woohoo:

Cheers,
    Bordello