Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Naked Whiz new video FHD

Options
2»

Comments

• The Naked Whiz
    Options
    Yeah, how can you tell with your eyes closed? :-)
    The Naked Whiz
  • Uncle Phil
    Uncle Phil Posts: 669
    Options
    Mike:

Great video.. Love the animation and the message. Very creative and informative.

Uncle Phil
  • KB
    KB Posts: 144
    Options
    thanks for giving me some more details. I plan to buy a good fire extinguisher. It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to have one around regardless of where I am cooking.

For some reason my account was temporally suspended. It's back now, though. Anyone know what's going on?
  • KB
    KB Posts: 144
    Options
    I have burnt some arm hairs, but I'm a one trial learner. I always wear my welding gloves when I have the heat up high when I open the lid. It seems well behaved, and I've used the egg many times. That's why I am thinking about using it on my low-roof screened-in-porch this winter. Just outside it's door, the snow piles up 4 or more feet high cause that's the place I rake it off my roof. Where that snow will accumulate is where my egg currently sits. If I don't cook on the porch this winter, my egg will be in hibernation until mid March or later. And that is unacceptable. My family is already addicted to Egg-cellent grilled food, including Perry Lang's slow-cooked ribs with apple BBQ sauce.
  • The Naked Whiz
    Options
    Even if you had the mother of all flashbacks like, oh say, a couple of those in the video, there is no danger of igniting surrounding wooden structures. The flash is quick and can't ignite anything other than something like a sheet of paper. I wouldn't worry about the flashback. Smoke and CO accumulation might be an issue, depending.
    The Naked Whiz