Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Attn: Eggwegofest attendees

TheDirtyBurgerTheDirtyBurger Posts: 846
edited 6:29AM in EggHead Forum
I was wondering if anyone wanted to go in on a mixed case of Carnivore Sauce with me and if anyone wants a thermometer from Tel-Tru

Carnivore - Case of 12 mixed bottles ( 4 of each per case: Chipotle, Robust, and Sweet) Each bottle with shipping to my house comes out to $6.88. So roughly $21 for 3 bottles of sauce. Let me know how many and what variety you want

Tel-Tru - Each thermometer is $19 and shipping is $9 no matter if I buy myself 1 or I order 20 it will still cost $9 to ship. So the more people that go in on this the better.

Let me know please

• I'm in for a bottle of each.
  • I'm in for 2 thermometers and a bottle of each sauce, i will email you!

• RRPRRP Posts: 16,820
    thanks for the offer, Tim, but I'll set this one out. It reminds me though of the Peoria Eggfest where we were dealing in LaBomba brought in by BoilermakerBen and the Pearl's Frankfurters I brought in. I wonder if this kind of swapping is done at other eggfests and just doesn't get mentioned.
    Dunlap, IL
  • Not sure Ron but it makes good sense. Hell if I had a truck I would organize a pallet order of lump. I could get the 20lb bags of the blue bag RO from Berger Bros charcoal in the city for less than $10 a bag.
  • Teach42Teach42 Posts: 218
    That sounds great! I'm in! One of each as well, contact me via email with any details.