Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Attn: Eggwegofest attendees

TheDirtyBurgerTheDirtyBurger Posts: 846
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I was wondering if anyone wanted to go in on a mixed case of Carnivore Sauce with me and if anyone wants a thermometer from Tel-Tru

Carnivore - Case of 12 mixed bottles ( 4 of each per case: Chipotle, Robust, and Sweet) Each bottle with shipping to my house comes out to $6.88. So roughly $21 for 3 bottles of sauce. Let me know how many and what variety you want

Tel-Tru - Each thermometer is $19 and shipping is $9 no matter if I buy myself 1 or I order 20 it will still cost $9 to ship. So the more people that go in on this the better.

Let me know please
timmyshitz@yahoo.com
tim
·

Comments

• I'm in for a bottle of each.
    ·
  • I'm in for 2 thermometers and a bottle of each sauce, i will email you!

Thanks!
    ·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 14,443
    thanks for the offer, Tim, but I'll set this one out. It reminds me though of the Peoria Eggfest where we were dealing in LaBomba brought in by BoilermakerBen and the Pearl's Frankfurters I brought in. I wonder if this kind of swapping is done at other eggfests and just doesn't get mentioned.
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • Not sure Ron but it makes good sense. Hell if I had a truck I would organize a pallet order of lump. I could get the 20lb bags of the blue bag RO from Berger Bros charcoal in the city for less than $10 a bag.
    ·
  • Teach42Teach42 Posts: 218
    That sounds great! I'm in! One of each as well, contact me via email with any details.
    Sdembo@gmail.com
    ·