Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Request

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
Previously, when we were not registered we could log in while replying to a post. It was also the interface where anonymous replies could be made.

Can we at least allow registered members to log in while replying?

If I'm offline (usually from my phone), I will land on the forum, refresh it, and cruise the posts. When I find one I'd like to reply to, I would need to then exit the post, go to the 'log in' page, log in, and then navgate back to the post and reply.

That's the god's-honest reason I post 'offline'. I read a post I am inteested in and reply.

My iPhone doesn't allow me to 'stay logged in'

Comments

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Yeah and where is Zip? That is just wrong!

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• you notice that not only did they change every single frigging "zippy lurking' post to "zippy" (rationaLE ESCAPES ME, BUT WHAT DO I KNOW?) they also changed his daughter's posts (she a registered member) to ALSO say 'zippy"?

it's like someone spent their frigging saturday chasing down every post that came from zippy's house and changing it to 'zippy'.

for some reason, even his daughter can't post independently anymore....

talk about over-correction.
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Never struck me as a sh!t disturber. Gotta suck for Ali too. She was really into this.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• They should secretly ask tweev to solve this too.

Whahahahaha

if you can't beat 'im, hire 'im.
  • Who would that be, Lost in Utah?

Hey Tweev, how many pork butts have you made in your egg?
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    'stike' offline wrote:
    My iPhone doesn't allow me to 'stay logged in'

Hmm, mine does. In fact, I just logged off on the Mac and then checked from the iPhone. Still logged on there. Seems like the username should be logged on or off, not the device.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• The website doesn't keep track. Your device does.

I can log on my work machine then sit down at my wife's and hers will show me logged off
  • WWSis
    WWSis Posts: 1,448
    Options
    I stay logged in all the time on my iPhone - I suppose that annoys some. I only get logged out if I close the window. I think when I click the "remember me" box, that's :huh: what does it... :huh: