Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Would Not Trade My Egg 4 The World!!!

sirlancealotsirlancealot Posts: 425
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Did my first Brisket last night 8lbr. at 250deg. from 7:20pm - 3:30am pulled at 299deg internal. Man that thang was to fight for, it was so juicy and tender. I just can"t believe how good these eggs cook, but it did jump up to 300deg in the last 2hrs. while i slept.

I jumped up out of bed to go check it and thought i had burnt it or dried it out, but it was right on time. So i ate a little bit, wrapped it up and in the cooler, at 10:00am, out the cooler (still warm), And we went to it on the spot.

Makes me want to put up an electric fence around my yard just in case. Zapp the man that tries to take me eggo. Thanks 4 reading, I haven"t quite got this pic. posting thing down yet...Peace...
·

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,038
    You do understand it didn't happern without pictures :whistle:
    Glad for you, sounds like you nailed it....
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • PhilsGrillPhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
    >Did my first Brisket last night 8lbr. at 250deg. from 7:20pm - 3:30am pulled at 299deg internal

299 wow! That be burnt up! :whistle:
    ·
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

Congratulations, glad the brisket turned out great.

We need those pictures!!! :)

I was wondering how your cook turned out, thanks for posting.

Kent
    ·
  • B) u done good!
    briskets are hard to do right the first time!!
    ·
  • Wow i did say 299internal huh , that would be burnt up. It was 199internal OOoops. I do take pictures and will post alot of past cooks when i get this photo bucket thing right...
    ·
  • Mickey, you r so right. No pic. No cook right?
    ·
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

Take a look at this, Gator did a nice job on the post.

How to post a picture on the forum - Using Photobucket - Visual Guide

If you have problems let me know, I'll be glad to help you through the process.

Kent
    ·
  • Send me a sample, Ill let you know what eggcelent job you did. B)
    ·
  • ResQueResQue Posts: 1,045
    Congrats on the cook! I am glad it turned out good for you.
    ·