Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

My supersize compact table!

68rustang68rustang Posts: 38
edited 6:37PM in EGG Table Forum
I just finished assembling my supersize compact table today. I haven't stained it yet but will soon. I call it supersize because it is 46.5" long instead of the regular 41" for the compact. I used all 1x cedar and stainless screws for the construction. I didn'ttry to hide any of the fasteners because I figured being outdoors and a grill stand things are going to need tightening and replaced.

stand1.jpg
stand2.jpg
stand3.jpg
·

Comments

• BBQMavenBBQMaven Posts: 1,041
    Really like the table... looks very sturdy.. thanks for the post... let's see some food!!!
    Kent Madison MS
    ·
  • Thanks.

Food? I can do that :)

[img size=620][/img]

6 on pork butt, no rub, haven't even shredded it yet :)
    ·
  • chrisnjennchrisnjenn Posts: 534
    Want to come to my place and build me the exact one? Seriously, that is really nice.
    ·
  • You should've asked about a month ago. I just drove through Augusta on our way from Sunset Beach, NC to Reynold's Plantation in Greensboro/Eatonton for a few days :)

We'll see if this one holds up and maybe I'll open a traveling egg table building company :)

Tables built to your spec, while you wait!
    ·
  • PrimePrime Posts: 52
    I was very intrigued by your supersized compact title. I like it! Good looking table.
    ·
  • Thanks. I should be able to post pics of it finished tonight or tomorrow.
    ·
  • I like your table. I had the same idea and made mine 4 ft long. You will like the extra length. I wish i had used cedar like you but i was pinching pennies. Maybe on the next one.
    ·
  • The egg is in the nest and everything fit.

ae197975.jpg
    ·