Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Took 3rd today in people\'s choice

rzrrobrzrrob Posts: 162
edited 6:35AM in EggHead Forum
Thanks to the egg, Richard and some food planning we took 3rd today in the pulled Pork

One more win for the eggers

Thanks for the support
4517b5bc.jpg
·

Comments

• thebtlsthebtls Posts: 2,300
    What ever that is or was, congratulations!
    Visit my blog, dedicated to my Big Green Egg Recipies at http://www.bigtsbge.blogspot.com You can also follow my posts on FaceBook under the name Keep On Eggin' or the link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Keep-On-Eggin/198049930216241
    ·
  • rzrrobrzrrob Posts: 162
    One more note boy was it fun sitting back watching everyone fool all night with their smokers as I drank a beer and let the egg do it's thing

Lol
    ·
  • thechief96thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    Congradulation
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
    ·
  • Rolling EggRolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    Great job! Glad it turned out well for ya. I bet you'll be in bed early tonight.
    ·
  • Little ChefLittle Chef Posts: 4,725
    Congratulations!!! And all that second guessing you did... :S Thought of you today, and glad it turned out great! Thanks for the update. I am sure you guys are pretty exausted! :blink: Congrats again. ;)
    ·
  • rzrrobrzrrob Posts: 162
    Thanks so much
    ·
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,720
    Heath, what happened to you today?

Gene
    ·
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,837
    Way to go dude. Do you thunk the Makers Mark Mint
    Julep bottle had anything to do with it? Congratulations. Now get some rest.
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,393
    Nice job to you guys!!! Congrats!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Way to go!!! :woohoo: :) I had much rather win in Peoples Choice than in a category with jaded judges! B)
    ·
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Awesome!
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Way to go. Congrats. ;) Go BGE!
    ·
  • ResQueResQue Posts: 1,045
    That's awesome, congrats!
    ·
  • Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Excellent job! Way to show them what the Egg can do :)
    ·
  • WoodbutcherWoodbutcher Posts: 1,004
    Congratulations! That is outstanding.
    ·