Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Gift Certificate

Options
WeberWho
WeberWho Posts: 11,029
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
When I purchased my egg the dealer gave me a $50 gift certificate to the local butcher shop as a incentive. Was hoping to use the giftcard after we bought our house. Have a big housewarming grill out party with burgers and steaks. Well don't have the house yet and the giftcard goes bad this week. I was hoping the short sale didn't take forever! Why do they call it short sale? More like long sale! I guess 3 months means 3 months. Now the house is being foreclosed since we had to wait the 3 months before hearing anything back from their banks. Now we have to resubmit everything and the house now goes back on the market. I guess thats all apart of the game when buying your first house. Sorry kind of getting off topic here. Anyways I was thinking about doing some ribs or a brisket. Here is the problem, I have never done ribs or a brisket on the egg before. To be 100% honest I don't think I have ever had real brisket before. (Don't tell anyone!) Maybe just a Minnesota thing. I would hate to waste "good" meat with a rookie griller. Or do I stick with the basics with chicken, burgers, and steak? Maybe this is the right time and practice since it's somewhat free. Dad's birthday is tomorrow and was thinking I could do maybe some practice ribs or brisket. Possible or impossible?
"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota

Comments