Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Kansas City Eggers

poolguypoolguy Posts: 129
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hello Kansas City Eggers or wannabes. We are hosting a BGE demo cook on Saturday 8-28-10. we will start @ 11 am & going to 2 pm or so.

Where
Hot Spot Pools & Spas, LLC
2101 Kara Ct
Liberty, Mo 64068
·

Comments

• loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Dang Larry . . . nuffin like waiting until the last minute, eh? :ohmy: :sick:
    ·
  • DeckhandDeckhand Posts: 318
    It's EXPENSIVE for me to drop in Hot Spot:
    One large egg, nest and shelves. (Good deal, though)
    One CI grid, grid extender, grid lifter, 2 chicken sitters, ash tool, ash pan and a cookbook... But I do need (want) a 13" CI grid for searing on the spider... Hmmm. If I get the beef ribs on and stabilized, I could run over and back during the foil stage... "but officer, the ribs will fall off the bone if I don't hurry" :)

Mark
    ·
  • poolguypoolguy Posts: 129
    We decided at the last minute, but we will be hosting a demo cook every other week. We have been talking about it for a while, but we just get so busy on Saturday's and I didn't have anybody to cook besides me. Now we have our own Saturday Chef on board. Dan has been cooking on the egg for about 3 months now and doing a great job. Are you going to smok'in in the Ozarks?

Have a Great Day

Larry
    ·
    sorry repeat don't know that it happened

Have a Great Day

Larry
    ·
    Hello Mark, How are you. I think I have a 13" in stock.
    Come on over if you get a chance and see us. We also have our new outdoor Kitchens in. They look pretty nice.

Have a Great Day

Larry
    ·
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Glad to see you have at least a demo cook happen'n after all the grief city hall gave you over having an eggfest!
    Springfield is a no go this year. If you go, take lots of pics plz!

Good luck Larry!
    ·
    We are going to Springfield, We are also hosting demo cooks every other week. the next one will be sept 11th.
    I will take lots of pics at Springfield and post them here.

Larry
    ·