Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

checking in, and some great news

13»

Comments

• TRexTRex Posts: 2,708
    Thanks, Julie!! By the way, we honeymooned in Maine and just fell in love with it!!
    ·
    I understand, Max. We'll miss you two, though. Hope all is well.
    ·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    jasom;

it is so good to see you poke your head in here. congrats on the marrige. so glad to hear you found someone to spend the rest of your life with.

i wish you both many many years of happiness

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
    Thanks so much, Bente. It's been so heartwarming to be welcomed back and congratulated by so many really good people.
    ·
  • icemncmthicemncmth Posts: 1,157
    Glad you are doing so well. I haven't had much time to post because either work has been keeping me busy or life has!..

Great looking blog!!!
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Congratulations Jason...I enjoyed meeting you at Eggtoberfest last year and eating your gingersnap cookies...hope to see you and the Mrs. at Eggtoberfest again this year.
    ·
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    Congratulations Jason! :)

I hope to meet some day. Your TRex is legend and now you even have a blog!
    ·
  • bitslammerbitslammer Posts: 818
    Congrats and congrats. On the marriage and on a great looking food blog. Great writing and awesome photography.

My wife and I did Bar Harbor Maine and surrounding area last year. Can't wait to go back
    ·
  • hayhonkerhayhonker Posts: 576
    how is it that you guys never met? I mean, I met you J at ummmmm.....Eggtoberfest 200? and I know Wess was there 'cause he's been at every fest I've been to.
    Might have been later in the day.... :whistle:

Anyhooo congrats from one Jason to another. I'm gonna go back and read through the blog - the pictures are wonderful!
    ·
  • 'Tis I, the Bru. Long time lurker, first (well, second) time poster.
    ·
  • Mike in AbitaMike in Abita Posts: 3,302
    Congrats on the great news. Guess I'll have to crack one of these open to celebrate.

turbodog_glass.jpg
    ·
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Good indeed. Glad to hear life is treating you well Jason.
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    VandyHoo, Welcome to the forum. Post a cook when you get around to it. We would love to see what your doing. Tim :)
    ·
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Jason:

I'm way late, but just came across the post. Great news, My Friend. We miss you.

Mike
    ·