Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Great Halloween Cake

Options
Eggsellent
Eggsellent Posts: 160
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My sister makes this cake every year for Halloween. It's called Kitty Litter Cake and not only is it gross looking - it's delicious! A HUGE hit with the kids! If anyone wants the recipe, email me. She's won several prizes at Halloween parties with this entry (both on presentation and taste). [p]640Dsc06034.jpg
Should be served in a (newly purchased and obvoiusly never used) kitty litter box.[p]640Dsc06036.jpg

Comments

• The Naked Whiz
    Options
    Eggsellent,
    That is the most disgusting thing I've seen in the last month, LOL!!! GAAAAACCCCKKKKKKK (Bill the Cat)
    TNW

The Naked Whiz
  • backyardbbq
    Options
    Eggsellent,I would love the recipe as we are having a party on Sunday. Where can I e-mail you. Thanks

• backyardbbq
    Options
    Eggsellent,I would love the recipe as we are having a party on Sunday. Where can I e-mail you. Thanks

• Mark Backer
    Mark Backer Posts: 1,018
    Options
    backyardbbq,[p]glad you like the cake. Email at her profile address and she'll send it to you today.[p]
  • Mark Backer
    Mark Backer Posts: 1,018
    Options
    backyardbbq,[p]glad you like the cake. Email at her profile address and she'll send it to you today.[p]
  • Eggsellent
    Options
    backyardbbq,
    mlb@toddandmolly.com - but I went ahead and emailed it to your profile email. Enjoy it!

• Eggsellent,[p]Would you mind posting for everyone to see. That is just too funny. I'd like to have that to use on the kiddo's in the neighborhood.[p]Thanks,[p]Robert

• Eggsellent
    Options
    Robert,
    Sure. I wasn't sure what kind of response I would get - but I've had several email me. So, here it is...[p]Ingredients:
    1 Box Spice Cake Mix
    1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
    1 Box Vanilla Instant Pudding
    1 Bag Vanilla Cream Filled Vanilla Cookies (white cookies with vanilla filling - Oreo makes a new white cookie which is what she used in the cake pictured)
    Green Food Coloring
    4-6 Full Size Tootsie Rolls (the large ones)[p]Directions:
    1. Cook/Prepare both cakes and pudding according to the directions.
    2. In a large bowl, crumble the cakes and mix in the pudding
    3. Transfer the cake/pudding mixture to a kitty litter box
    4. crush the cookies, then add enough green food coloring to the cookies until it looks like litter. Sprinkle on top of the cake/pudding mixture.
    5. Soften the tootsie rolls in the microwave (usually no more than 15 seconds) and shape them into poop. Make sure you have some hang on the side of the litter box for an extra gross factor.

Serve with a poop scoop

• Mac  in NC
    Mac in NC Posts: 287
    Options
    Eggsellent,[p]That cake rocks!! My dad's 74th birthday is coming up and this cake will definitely be the center of conversation. Many thanks for the post and to your sister for the recipe. Mac
  • Eggsellent,[p]Thank you for posting. I may have to make that for the ghostses and goblins that visit tonight. [p]Robert