Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

mac n' cheese and hanger steak...

PWisePWise Posts: 1,173
edited 3:22PM in EggHead Forum
felt like sharing this...

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Nice! How is Sacramento treating you? -RP
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,660
    Where in the h#ll have you been my friend?
    PS: food looks good
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• PWisePWise Posts: 1,173
    Hey Randy!!

Roseville is treating us great! We love it here...

how about yourself... what's new?

• PWisePWise Posts: 1,173
    Hey Mickey!!

We moved to northern California! So TX is quite far from me now... or at least farther than before hehe...

What's new?
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,660
    We have the Plano Fest coming up in November. All your friends want to see you guys :(
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    Pato, been missing your posts always, great looking cook with the Mac & Cheese and hanger steak! :)
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Wish you really could....had peanut butter and crackers for lunch. :( Good hearing from you, Pato.
  • ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,939
    How's NorCal treating you?

I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Nice hanger Pato, Since you are a guarantee i won't bother to ask how you are doing.. :P ...Un abrazo para tí & Cintia,