Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

checking in, and some great news

13»

Comments

• TRexTRex Posts: 2,708
    Thanks, Julie!! By the way, we honeymooned in Maine and just fell in love with it!!
    ·
    I understand, Max. We'll miss you two, though. Hope all is well.
    ·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    jasom;

it is so good to see you poke your head in here. congrats on the marrige. so glad to hear you found someone to spend the rest of your life with.

i wish you both many many years of happiness

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
    Thanks so much, Bente. It's been so heartwarming to be welcomed back and congratulated by so many really good people.
    ·
  • icemncmthicemncmth Posts: 1,157
    Glad you are doing so well. I haven't had much time to post because either work has been keeping me busy or life has!..

Great looking blog!!!
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Congratulations Jason...I enjoyed meeting you at Eggtoberfest last year and eating your gingersnap cookies...hope to see you and the Mrs. at Eggtoberfest again this year.
    ·
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,391
    Congratulations Jason! :)

I hope to meet some day. Your TRex is legend and now you even have a blog!
    ·
  • bitslammerbitslammer Posts: 818
    Congrats and congrats. On the marriage and on a great looking food blog. Great writing and awesome photography.

My wife and I did Bar Harbor Maine and surrounding area last year. Can't wait to go back
    ·
  • hayhonkerhayhonker Posts: 576
    how is it that you guys never met? I mean, I met you J at ummmmm.....Eggtoberfest 200? and I know Wess was there 'cause he's been at every fest I've been to.
    Might have been later in the day.... :whistle:

Anyhooo congrats from one Jason to another. I'm gonna go back and read through the blog - the pictures are wonderful!
    ·
  • 'Tis I, the Bru. Long time lurker, first (well, second) time poster.
    ·
  • Mike in AbitaMike in Abita Posts: 3,302
    Congrats on the great news. Guess I'll have to crack one of these open to celebrate.

turbodog_glass.jpg
    ·
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Good indeed. Glad to hear life is treating you well Jason.
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    VandyHoo, Welcome to the forum. Post a cook when you get around to it. We would love to see what your doing. Tim :)
    ·
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Jason:

I'm way late, but just came across the post. Great news, My Friend. We miss you.

Mike
    ·