Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Orlando BBQ comp

rzrrobrzrrob Posts: 162
edited 8:07AM in EggHead Forum
I will be doing my first BBQ comp this sat and if anyone should like hang and have a good time let me known I could use a few team mates

For more info check out. www.redeyebbq.com

Rob
·

Comments

• SSN686SSN686 Posts: 2,972
    Morning Rob:

Is this a KCBS or FLBBQ event?

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

·
  • chrisnjennchrisnjenn Posts: 534
    Rob,

Good luck. I wish I lived near you or I would love to help. Eventually I would love to try competing myself. I need a lot more practice and confidence before I do that though. Have fun.
    ·
  • rzrrobrzrrob Posts: 162
    It is on the flbbq site but is a charity event
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Love to Rob but Saturday is a working day for me. Shame because it's a short 45 minute drive.
    Good luck
    ·
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,755
    Good luck!
    ·
  • BobinFlaBobinFla Posts: 361
    See ya there.

I'll be back for my second year.

BOB
    with the copper colored Baby Smoker and the Black Tailgater
    ·