Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mainegg - Troop Cook

Options
CBBQ
CBBQ Posts: 610
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Julie,
Being the well-travelled egg-fester that you are. Ya know, with countdowns and everything. I'm willing to bet that you may not ever enjoy more what you are about to be involved in this weekend. We already know you can tolerate Pete so the hard part is over. LOL. But when you combine a little mini-fest with serving those soldiers it's a whole new world. And when it's over you'll see why Pete and some others are so passionate about it. It's all that it's cracked up to be.
Take pictures because Pete only poses to have his taken. LOL.

Comments

• Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    Your right I am eggcited to go. I have admired Pete and all of you others that have helped and done this for the troops. we are leaving here around 10 am fri and my mom and dad are coming. I have warned Pete that my dad is a softie and will be teary with the troops I am sure. he is a vet and knows some of what is ahead for them. He is Proud of all that serve and is looking forward to helping. If we were closer I would be at every one of these!