Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cedar Wraps on WOOT

Options
bitslammer
bitslammer Posts: 818
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
What the heck...I'm in for 2x2dozen. Anyone have any opinions on these? Good price?

I've seen a few good looking pcis here where people have used them. For the $5 shipping I'll probably just go max order on them.

http://www.woot.com/default.aspx

Comments

• Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    I just bought an 8 pack for $5, so I think it's a good deal. Haven't tried them yet so I don't know how well they work.
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • bitslammer
    bitslammer Posts: 818
    Options
    Florida Grillin Girl wrote:
    I just bought an 8 pack for $5, so I think it's a good deal. Haven't tried them yet so I don't know how well they work.

Well I just bought 72 of them so there's going to be a TON of cedar wrapped food around here. I've already got some crazy ideas but I'll have to find the brand of wine that Zippylip drinks because I'll need some of his creative energy for these.
  • vohsmk
    vohsmk Posts: 40
    Options
    I just bought mine! Thanks for the tip. B)
  • troutman
    troutman Posts: 498
    Options
    Type "serendipity" in the coupon code box and you'll save the $5 shipping.

I bought 4 dozen of them for about $15. Good deal, thanks for the heads-up.

Any time you are buying stuff online, go to Google and type in "coupon code woot" (or another vendor) and find an active promotion. Works like a charm.
  • deepsouth
    deepsouth Posts: 1,796
    Options
    i'm in for two dozen. thanks for the heads up and the coupon code.
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Coupon kills the shipping.
    I orderd some.
    Thank you,
    Darian
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas