Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mini Band drama

Options
Reverend BSB
Reverend BSB Posts: 157
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Background: I work part time at a store that sells Big Green Eggs.

I have been trying to get the new band for my Mini for a couple of months now. The owner has kept putting it on his egg orders but it has been back ordered several times. Finally, last Friday night he I saw him at a party (I usually do not see him at work as I only work weekends when he is at the river) and he told me that he was told that Egg was not sending out the new bands yet so I was out of luck.

Sunday I went back in the warehouse to unload a grill that was being dropped off for service and I passed by our egg pallets. There I saw our four boxed Minis with a smaller box on top that said Mini band. After unloading the grill I went back and opened the box, it was my new band! So it was shipped, and at the same time someone said it would not be. But whatever, I paid for it, took it home, and installed it that night. Works great!

Comments