Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Please remove \"The Tweeve dilema\"

Options
Gator Bait
Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback

I would be grateful if you would please remove "The Tweeve dilema" post (or what ever it has been renamed) started by WessB. The language in it is not suitable for the forum. I think any one in that post that can't control their language should be banned from the forum for a while. Please clean this place up. Thank you.

Blair

Comments

• WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    I'm sorry you feel so negatively about me calling out a troll...who has nothing positive to add to this community..but..you are free to speak your mind...
  • Gator Bait
    Options

Wess, last night your language was deplorable. There is no excuse for the trash mouth you were using on the forum. I like you, I have a lot of respect for you and I would love to meet you and shake your hand BUT when your mouth is in the gutter here on the forum you drag the whole forum down. Don't even try to drag me into your troll problems cause I will not go there, I have no troll problems. My request that your posts be removed were for the language only. I invite you to reread it and refresh your memory. I wasn't going to confront you on the main page of the forum that is not my job but posted my complaint here where it belongs. Your a good man and I hated to post that request but IMHO it was in the best interest of the forum. Most of us consider this a family place just like we do grilling on our BGEs. Would you want to bring your family someplace where people were mouthing off like you were last night? You tell me.

I could have just as easily emailed in my complaint and you never would have had a place to respond to it or known who submitted it. Instead I posted it here out in the open where you and anyone else are free to read it.

Blair

• WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    I respect every word you posted in that reply.
  • Gator Bait
    Options

Thank you Wess. There was nothing personal in my request. If it had been Kent, Leroy, Thirdeye, Zippy, The Whiz, Mainegg . . . anybody, I would have done the same and I would no more want to ask for one of your post be removed than one of theirs. I don't want you or anyone else banned from the forum but foul language shouldn't be part of the landscape here. Your still on my "want to meet" list. :)

Blair