Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE Canopy

Options
loco_engr
loco_engr Posts: 5,765
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Couldn't help to notice a BGE canopy from pics from the Waldorf eggfest.
Anyone know where to get and if available?
I can about guess the results, but gotta ask :unsure:
aka marysvilleksegghead
Lrg 2008
mini 2009
XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
Henny Youngman:
I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap

Comments

• Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
    I asked the same question at the mothership last Eggtoberfest and no one would give me a straight answer! :angry: :(
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    I have bought several over the past few years from these people.

Larry Boroskin
    EZ-Up/ Professional Product Division
    Phone: 800 457-4233 x 2322
    Direct: 951 779-2322
    Fax: 800 810-8775
    larryboroskin@ezup.com

Not BGE, but TOYOTA. They can get you what you want. They are good people to deal with.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• loco_engr
    Options
    Strange . . . considering someone would want to spend their own $$ to advertise their (BGE) product.
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • loco_engr
    Options
    Thanks. Will contact and see what they have.
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
  • loco_engr
    Options
    from Larry Boroskin
    EZ-Up/ Professional Product Division:
    "Nothing that is pre-printed. You will need artwork to have a unit custom printed."
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
  • Crimsongator
    Crimsongator Posts: 5,797
    Options
    Your dealer should be able to order the BGE canopies. I also think Atlanta sells them. Expect something in the $225-250 range.
  • loco_engr
    Options
    Thanks for the info! Will check it out.
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
  • Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    You shoud have asked in the store. We had them available and sold at least 3 that I remember.
  • loco_engr
    Options
    Waldorf?

Wasn't there :(

No idea dealers could get them as I didn't see them in the product catalog.

Care to ballpark a price?

Thank You
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
  • Crimsongator
    Options
    $225 to $250 depending on dealer location and shipping costs. That is my best guess.
  • Crimsongator
    Options
    If you care to come to alabama, I could get my dealer to order one for you. He was great getting mine.
  • loco_engr
    Options
    Thanks for the invite! The 6 hour drive to OKC was about all I could handle in one day. I do have a dealer in this one horse town in KS that I'll check with tomorrow.
    Can the canopy be put up with one person?
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
  • Crimsongator
    Options
    I waited until my dealer got his regular order (and saved on shipping). If you have to have it now, prepare to pay.
  • Hoss
    Options
    I asked the people that were at the entrance of the m&g.After they blew me off I just assumed they were not available to the general public.MY BAD!!! :blush:
  • Hoss
    Options
    If I'm payin that much I'm gonna have my own logo on it! ;)
  • loco_engr
    Options
    Almost afraid to ask as to what would that be? :laugh:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
  • Crimsongator
    Options
    Custom made single canopy will be much higher than $250 for just one.
  • Hoss
    Options
    I'll buy a plain one and have it monogramed! :woohoo:
  • Crimsongator
    Options
    That is certainly less expensive
  • Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    You might have been talking to the caterers. We didn't have anything for sale at the Meet and Greet, it was just a party.

You can also call the store and we can sell you one. They are $222.00 tax and shipping would be extra.

770-934-5300

Happy Egging.
  • Boomer
    Boomer Posts: 115
    Options
    Huh???
    Asked my local dealer yesterday and she said it's $399.99 PLUS TAX??? WTF???