Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

London Broil - Got any tips?

AnsonWilsonAnsonWilson Posts: 33
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Trying a London Broil this evening. I mixed up a marinade last night from the 2009 Eggfest Recipe book, basically worstershire, dijon mustard, some canola, and some vinegar.

So that's marinating in the fridge, but after I did all that, I realized it didn't give specific instructions on how to cook. I'm sure I can wing it, but I have guest coming over and I always hate for them to be guinea pigs, although so far it usually turns out great.

So what would you guys recommend for temperature? Also, I know a london broil is often prepared medium to medium rare. My wife is currently 8 months pregnant, and is trying to stay away from raw foods. Is there a way I can prepare a portion for her that is well done that will still have some flavor?

Thanks in advance!

Comments