Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

London Broil - Got any tips?

AnsonWilsonAnsonWilson Posts: 33
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Trying a London Broil this evening. I mixed up a marinade last night from the 2009 Eggfest Recipe book, basically worstershire, dijon mustard, some canola, and some vinegar.

So that's marinating in the fridge, but after I did all that, I realized it didn't give specific instructions on how to cook. I'm sure I can wing it, but I have guest coming over and I always hate for them to be guinea pigs, although so far it usually turns out great.

So what would you guys recommend for temperature? Also, I know a london broil is often prepared medium to medium rare. My wife is currently 8 months pregnant, and is trying to stay away from raw foods. Is there a way I can prepare a portion for her that is well done that will still have some flavor?

Thanks in advance!

Comments