Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Stupidity Compounded With Stupidity

jimbotronjimbotron Posts: 62
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
This is a bad posting about several bad things and I already feel bad enough. So don't razz me too badly, ok? :blink:

Someone bashed into my (medium-sized) egg while backing out of my driveway (it's nowhere near the path of cars, but this person was a particularly skilled driving disaster). Sent the whole thing tumbling.

No major damage to exterior, thank god, but the o-ring (or whatever it's called...the ceramic ring that the grid sits on) rolled out and cracked in half.

I then compounded the stupidity by throwing it out. And then, genius that I am, I read the customer service note about how such things can be repaired. Great. Good to know!

So...........what's the fastest, cheapest way to replace this piece so I can pretend none of this ever happened?

Also, what DO you call this piece?

Comments