Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A big cook tonight.

Options
Reverend BSB
Reverend BSB Posts: 157
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have mentioned before that I work part time at a store selling Eggs. A friend of one of the owners is having his birthday this weekend, and his girlfriend wanted to buy him an Egg and have someone cook on it for the party tonight. I got volunteered. So tonight I have a Large Egg to cook on for 26 people. We decided on chicken wings, steaks, asparagus, and grilled ravioli. Its going to be a challenge, have to plan out how to do it all in stages.

Comments

• 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    You will do fine i'm sure. If you have timing issues turn around and lit up the egg behind you. :woohoo:

Are you going to post the cook with pic's? I would give us all something to look at. :whistle:

Either way have a good day and a great cook tonight. Tim :)
  • LDD
    LDD Posts: 1,225
    Options
    being voluntold is great ain't it ;)

I'd love to hear how it went and in what order you cooked everything.

All the best in pumping out a great meal
    context is important :)
  • Photoman
    Photoman Posts: 18
    Options
    Better watch out, this could be habit forming!
  • Reverend BSB
    Options
    I'm going to post some pictures later, but right now I have 26 New York Strips seasoned with fresh salt and a light dusting of Habanero powder, 10 pounds of chicken wings and drums seasoned with chipotle pepper and onion seasoning, and lots of asparagus marinating in Tabasco soy sauce, sesame oil, and Tiger sauce. Some frozen four cheese ravioli thawing and some marinara and pesto sauce to go with it. Should be a hell of a meal.