Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Three butts in the books

2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I found three 3 to 4 pound butts on reduced sale yesterday for $.89 per pound. Needless to say I run cold water over them and patted them dry and rubbed them up real real good. I got my egg stable at 250 degrees and smoked these little fellas.

I normally like to get the 7 to 10 plus pound butts at $2.00 plus a pound but, you see I like my money so I got the cheap ones because they were still good to cook.

100_3152.jpg

100_3153.jpg

100_3155.jpg

100_3156.jpg

We like to eat our butt in chunks unless we put in in bread then we shred it. Yes those are some home grown tomato's. Hope you like we did. :P Tim

100_3157.jpg

Comments