Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Non Eggers

FF/Medic EggheadFF/Medic Egghead Posts: 131
edited 12:12PM in EggHead Forum
Do you guys find that your "Non Egger" friends... just dont understand. If we could only convert them all... Right?

Comments

• They think I'm nuts until they come over and eat.
  • I've got an old friend down in south Texas that says I'm just "too high-tech" for him. He still uses an old offset smoker and insists that his dryed up briskets are the best in the state.
    Sheeeeeeesssshhhhh.

Good eggin'
    -Paul
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    I really enjoy wearing this T-Shirt! :woohoo:

FriendsDontletT-Shirt.jpg
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Tell me about it. I hosted a burger cook a while back and the next weekend we were invited to a burger cook at their house. They kept asking me how I liked their burgers and I would say they were fine. :whistle:
  • Right, until they taste the food, any food off the egg...
    Dave in Plumas County
  • Awesome shirt. And you guys are right.... Once they eat off it, it's a whole new ballgame, I love to hear all their stories about running out of propane midway thru cooking
  • chumdogchumdog Posts: 39
    All of my buddies thought I was crazy to spend that kind of money on a "grill". Now they are constantly bringing ribs and butts ver to the house for me to cook. Not so crazy now.
  • GorillerGoriller Posts: 40
    Wish I had one of those i would wear it. Thought of takin some abts but i aint spendin the labor for them.