Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Non Eggers

FF/Medic EggheadFF/Medic Egghead Posts: 131
edited 4:07AM in EggHead Forum
Do you guys find that your "Non Egger" friends... just dont understand. If we could only convert them all... Right?

Comments

• They think I'm nuts until they come over and eat.
  • I've got an old friend down in south Texas that says I'm just "too high-tech" for him. He still uses an old offset smoker and insists that his dryed up briskets are the best in the state.
    Sheeeeeeesssshhhhh.

Good eggin'
    -Paul
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    I really enjoy wearing this T-Shirt! :woohoo:

FriendsDontletT-Shirt.jpg
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Tell me about it. I hosted a burger cook a while back and the next weekend we were invited to a burger cook at their house. They kept asking me how I liked their burgers and I would say they were fine. :whistle:
  • Right, until they taste the food, any food off the egg...
    Dave in Plumas County
  • Awesome shirt. And you guys are right.... Once they eat off it, it's a whole new ballgame, I love to hear all their stories about running out of propane midway thru cooking
  • chumdogchumdog Posts: 39
    All of my buddies thought I was crazy to spend that kind of money on a "grill". Now they are constantly bringing ribs and butts ver to the house for me to cook. Not so crazy now.
  • GorillerGoriller Posts: 40
    Wish I had one of those i would wear it. Thought of takin some abts but i aint spendin the labor for them.