Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

I did it: smoked salmon!

Ms.Ms. Posts: 145
edited 2:26AM in EggHead Forum
Thanks to the Naked Whiz, I made the best smoked salmon I ever tasted in my life... and I did it, of course, on the Egg!

Here's a picture of yesterday's breakfast...

Simply amazing.

Thanks, ô sage tout nu!

• ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,939
    Verrrrry Nice!

Do you deliver by chance...ohhh let's just say in the next 20 minutes?

I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,521
    Your picture is as good looking as the salmon. Very nice...
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    Looks awesome Isabelle! :)

Gorgeous photo.
  • reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
    Isabelle, Looks délicieux, beau travail!!
    De quel bois avez-vous utilisé pour fumer? :)
  • Lookin GOOD!
  • Ms.Ms. Posts: 145
    Du bois d'aulne (alder, for our non-fluent friends ;) )

I had trouble finding it, and had to order it from British Columbia... I live in Québec, so that is really at the other end of the country! :blink:
  • Ms.Ms. Posts: 145
  • NC-CDNNC-CDN Posts: 703
    Nice looking salmon. I can't get that wood here either. Je ne comprends pa la Francais tres bien.
  • MCRMCR Posts: 270

Look Gooood!

Smoke Salmon is on my list.