Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Royal Oak American

Mainegg
Mainegg Posts: 7,787
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
when we were camping last week "HE" forgot to pack the lump :S so stopped at Wally world and got 5 bags of RO American. ("HE" only had to pack the three eggs and lump)
c8ff9d42.jpg
While we were in there I was trying to get on the Whiz's site to see about it and Neil pointed out it was our only option so what diff did it make how it rated. I really just wanted to make sure we had enough if it was fast burning LOL It burned great. sparky to light but no worse than the wicked good we buy by the pallet. and cooked 10 days, three eggs, most of the meals for at least 6 adults per meal and sometimes up to 20 and brought two full unopened bags home. over all very happy with it. still like Wicked Good better but would buy this no problem if I had to. Defiantly agree with the #4 rating it was given :) maybe even to a 4.5
http://www.nakedwhiz.com/lumpdatabase/lumpbag11.htm

Comments