Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Royal Oak American

MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
when we were camping last week "HE" forgot to pack the lump :S so stopped at Wally world and got 5 bags of RO American. ("HE" only had to pack the three eggs and lump)
c8ff9d42.jpg
While we were in there I was trying to get on the Whiz's site to see about it and Neil pointed out it was our only option so what diff did it make how it rated. I really just wanted to make sure we had enough if it was fast burning LOL It burned great. sparky to light but no worse than the wicked good we buy by the pallet. and cooked 10 days, three eggs, most of the meals for at least 6 adults per meal and sometimes up to 20 and brought two full unopened bags home. over all very happy with it. still like Wicked Good better but would buy this no problem if I had to. Defiantly agree with the #4 rating it was given :) maybe even to a 4.5
http://www.nakedwhiz.com/lumpdatabase/lumpbag11.htm

Comments