Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Second Planting in the Topsy Turvy

Ross in VenturaRoss in Ventura Posts: 6,611
edited 2:26AM in EggHead Forum
DSC_0001-38.jpg

DSC_0002-30.jpg
Heirloom Big Rainbow Tomato
DSC_0003-23.jpg

DSC_0004-21.jpg
I think I have enough time here in SoCal.
DSC_0005-24.jpg

DSC_0010-23.jpg

DSC_0001-39.jpg
My wife Jackie planting some Lavender Lobelia, this lovely young thing well be 60 in too weeks.

Thanks for looking

Ross
·

Comments

• You've obviously been happy with your Topsy Turvy?
    ·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 15,292
    Ross you were doing good and on a roll until you gave away her age! Might want to go back and edit that out so you don't have to sleep on the sofa tonight! :laugh:
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
    Mark,
    Last year when we used one we found that the coons and deer don't care if it's upside down or not they can still help themselves! :S Ron
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • I have been, this is the first planting
    [url]DSC_0019-10-1.jpg[/url]

Ross
    ·
  • I'm ok Ron, She is a fine looking woman

Ross
    ·
    Yes she's a fine looking gal - I was just flinching that you told her age as she looks younger!
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • EggsakleyEggsakley Posts: 1,014
    I believe you are mistaken sir. She can't be a day over 29. :)
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    That's neat.People at the Farmer's Market here go KRAZEE over any heirlooms.I planted some Black Krims and they almost fight over them! :)
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    That's why I have a 5 strand Electric fence around the garden. ;)
    ·
  • Thanks Ron, I'm proud of her she is a great wife

Ross
    ·
  • Thanks Bruce

Ross
    ·
  • That's right Hoss you can't beat Heirloom's

Ross
    ·