Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Stop forum members from sending me email?

Hungry Joe
Hungry Joe Posts: 1,566
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
Seems tweeve tip can now bother me through the email function on this forum. Is there a way I can block just him or remove my email address from my profile so I don't have to be bothered with this? I'm worried that if I set up a filter to block email from him that comes from the forum it will block other email I want to get.

Any progress on the blocking of individual users?

Comments

• Hungry Joe
    Hungry Joe Posts: 1,566
    Your email to me:

"NOTE:This is a message from Tweev_tip at eggheadforum.com ( http://www.eggheadforum.com ). This user did not see your email address. If you reply the receipent will have your email address. eggheadforum.com owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

That was pretty pathetic on your part. You were the one starting the problems trying to get attention. Instead, you looked like a petty fool. Nice work."

Where did you ask me anything in this email? You did not like the fact I was pointing out how you were giving bad advice to someone. And for that I have see this in my in box? My history here, unlike yours is pretty clean. Now, when someone questions you on the forum you take it to private email? You are the pathetic one. I've never called for anyone to be banned but you are nothing but a distraction here.

I'm not expecting anyone to be pissed. I just want a way to stop you from sending me email.
  • Mods do not get copies of emails.
  • The facts never get in his way. Even when he plays "good cop" and "bad cop" with himself on the forum he can't keep his facts straight.
  • CBBQ
    CBBQ Posts: 610
    Based on WMK's reply on the above post he says you are wrong once again.