Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Admin: Help! Can't log in...

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
because I can't seem to get my handle right on the log in (which I foolishly changed after my original respone mail from you.) And, of course, since there is already an account registered with my e-mail address, I can't create a new account or retrieve my password. Could you send something to my e-mail address so I can log in to the forum?
Thanks,
Rob

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I hate to piggyback, but ditto. I'm an idiot for forgetting both handle and password. Any chance to wiping out my info and letting me start over?
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    SSW,

Do you, by chance, remember either your name or your email address? :-) Either might help me to narrow the search a bit. (please post email addresses as "mailbox at domain dot com")
  • WMK
    Options
    Rob (oops),

We have over 300 accounts matching "Rob". I'll need a bit more information to help you get going. What is you email address? (please post as "mailbox at domain dot com").
  • Unknown
    Options
    sorry, since it asked for the address when i posted as oops, i assumed you could see it. it is rbydak at mts dot net.

thanks again
  • Unknown
    Options
    my email is s

SSW
  • WMK
    Options
    oops,

Ah, I rarely post as a guest, but that explains why so many seem to assume I'll know who they are. The address doesn't show up on the post. It may indeed be in the database, but privacy reasons, email addresses are not shown. I'll probably change that for my account so I can avoid having to ask.

Hopefully, you have mail.
  • I haven't been able to log in using my user name (soberswede). I have verified my email address (mkhedberg at q dot com), but haven't received further instructions. I have checked the junk folder, but no responses there. Please help. Thanks for your assistance.
  • WMK
    Options
    Hedberg,

I triggered another confirmation email, but if you didn't get the first one, you may have an issue getting email from our server.

Let me know if you don't receive this. You might also check to see if you can add "eggheadforum.com" to you "whitelist" of email sources.