Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Okie "Ham" Burgers from Eggtoberfest!

Options
Snoopy Dog Dog
Snoopy Dog Dog Posts: 436
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Several people asked me to post the recipe on the forum. Thanks to everyone for welcoming us "Oklahoma Eggheads" with open arms. We'll see you guys next year![p]1 POUND 90% LEAN GROUND BEEF
1/2 POUND GROUND CURED HAM
1/2 CUP OF WHITE WINE
1/2 CUP OF CHOPPED ONION
2 TBSP OF TOMATO PASTE
2 TBSP OF WORCESTERSHIRE
GARLIC TO TASTE
FRESHLY CRACKED PEPPER TO TASTE[p]GENTLY MIX INGREDIENTS BY HAND. MAKES ABOUT 6-8 PATTIES. COOK LOW AND SLOW (ABOUT 250 DEGREES). ENJOY!

Comments

• BBQBluesStringer
    Options
    Snoopy Dog Dog,
    Folks, if you were not so fortunate as to get a taste of one of these "Ham" burgers, take the time to make some for yourself from this recipe. It'll change the way you think about hamburgers for eternity. They were absolutely the best hamburgers I've ever tasted![p]Thanks, Snoopy, for sharing your recipe! I'll be serving these this weekend![p]Kelly

• Snoopy Dog Dog
    Options
    BBQBluesStringer,[p]Glad you liked the burgers! I can hardly wait for next year![p]Snoopy Dog Dog