Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Is your Big Green Egg still cooking even though it’s cold out? We hope so! We love the opportunity to cook heartier meals on the EGG during the winter. Some recipes you definitely want to try are Double Smoked Potatoes, BBQ Chicken Soup, Monte Cristo Sandwich and Breakfast Quiche. These are sure to keep your stomach warm & full! We can’t wait to see what winter-inspired dishes you cook!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Roasted Corn Chowder

13»

Comments

• eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    "Chowda"........where'd you get an accent like that Susan? :lol:
    Jon, when I lived in Fort Collins and Denver I was so happy to find Kansas Olathe corn. It's just as good as the Ohio corn! Yum, yum, yum. :)

I really like the corn stripper.....it makes quick work of removing the kernels and gets the milk!
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 5,166
    Rebecca, beautiful cook and pictorial, I bet it tasted amazing too. btw, did Mr. Alucard invite himself for dinner ;)
    Gary
    canuckland
  • Mud PigMud Pig Posts: 466
    That is easily one of the coolest, simplest recipes that I've ever seen. Way to go, I nominate you for cook of the week!!
    Gary, how did you know I dined with Mr. Alucard yesterday?

alucard-1.jpg

Gary, you are macabre!
    Awh shucks Mudpig :blush:
  • jemrxjemrx Posts: 81
    That looks great Rebecca. Silver queen is my favorite corn of all time. I bet that will freeze well and taste just as good this winter
    Steven thanks, buts it's nothing compared to yor cooks. I can't believe what you put out on a weekday. That chicken and risotto rocked! :)
    Jack, I know what you mean. We've been eating it pactically everyday and I have already frozen some!
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 5,166
    Sorry Rebecca I couldn't help it when I smelled blood, hehe :P

Gary
    canuckland
  • Outstanding, Rebecca!!!
    Uh, how does the corn stripper work???
    Hope your boo boo is better after have a bowl of chowder ;)