Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pitmasters

61chev61chev Posts: 539
edited 5:40PM in EggHead Forum
Pitmasters show on TLC tonite at 9:00 central on Dish anyway A team from Omaha and I think Iowa are gonna be on a competition
·

Comments

• I am very excited and you know my tv will be on at 10 Eastern!
    ·
  • FatMikeFatMike Posts: 464
    Sorry 61Chevy didn't see your post
    ·
  • reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
    Thanks 61chev!! I'll have to be sure to set it to record. Do you know if it's going to be on every week now?
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Reply...yes Anne this starts the new season tonight...different format so we hope it will be good.
    ·
  • reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
    I wonder who's all coming back. I'd have to believe that Myron will be on this season.
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    He will be one of the weekly judges...so I have been told.

BTW...I sent you an email
    ·
  • chrisnjennchrisnjenn Posts: 534
    Myron will definitely be on the show. I'm looking forward to watching the new format they have.
    ·
  • Are there any BGE teams in it this year???
    ·
  • chrisnjennchrisnjenn Posts: 534
    I don't think so, unfortunately. I hope I'm wrong, but I didn't see any on their online previews.
    ·