Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Franklin N.C. Contest

PoppasamPoppasam Posts: 440
edited 2:04PM in EggHead Forum
Ms .Diane and myself are headed out shortly to Franklin. Bobby'Q and Sir Charles along with Green Eggs and Ham and Jus-Fer-Fun will be cooking the contest there this weekend. Ms.D did not have chemo this week so she is feeling a little better than last weekend.

Good Cooks for All,
Poppasam
·

Comments

• vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Good luck to all the teams...and say hello to Diane for us...I hope it is a little cooler up there. :)
    ·
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Good luck Sam, and all others headed to the comp. Travel safe friends!
    ·
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,768
    You keep Ms. Diane safe and healthy.. I'll be thinking of ya'll while I am at Ft. Bragg.

Good Luck!!
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    I hope you and Diane have a great time and some luck in the contest. -RP
    ·
  • GshellGshell Posts: 44
    Good luck you guys...hope to see you at eggtoberfest!!
    ·
  • NibbleMeThisNibbleMeThis Posts: 2,254
    Where is the contest there? My folks live there and I might drive over to visit them this weekend.
    Knoxville, TN
    ·
  • PoppasamPoppasam Posts: 440
    Right off of 441 on the southside of town. It may be the fairgrounds. I do know it's across the road from Whistlestop.
    ·
  • Rusty RoosterRusty Rooster Posts: 1,239
    Prayers for Mrs. Diane & best of luck to all the egg teams.
    I wish I could be there but this weekend I have a bit more important job. Helping my son complete his eagle scout leadership service project.
    Hope you see yall next week @ Kennesaw.
    ·
  • reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
    Good luck to you and Diane and all the Egg teams! Give Ms. D a hug from me. I need to give her a call next week and do some catching up. Glad this is her "off" week with chemo so she can have some fun. :)
    ·
  • YBYB Posts: 3,861
    Good luck to all you guys Sam and we still keep Ms.Diane in our prayers.We will be in Murphy N.C. the next week.
    Larry
    ·