Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Franklin N.C. Contest

PoppasamPoppasam Posts: 440
edited 9:00AM in EggHead Forum
Ms .Diane and myself are headed out shortly to Franklin. Bobby'Q and Sir Charles along with Green Eggs and Ham and Jus-Fer-Fun will be cooking the contest there this weekend. Ms.D did not have chemo this week so she is feeling a little better than last weekend.

Good Cooks for All,
Poppasam
·

Comments

• vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Good luck to all the teams...and say hello to Diane for us...I hope it is a little cooler up there. :)
    ·
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Good luck Sam, and all others headed to the comp. Travel safe friends!
    ·
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,768
    You keep Ms. Diane safe and healthy.. I'll be thinking of ya'll while I am at Ft. Bragg.

Good Luck!!
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    I hope you and Diane have a great time and some luck in the contest. -RP
    ·
  • GshellGshell Posts: 44
    Good luck you guys...hope to see you at eggtoberfest!!
    ·
  • NibbleMeThisNibbleMeThis Posts: 2,246
    Where is the contest there? My folks live there and I might drive over to visit them this weekend.
    ·
  • PoppasamPoppasam Posts: 440
    Right off of 441 on the southside of town. It may be the fairgrounds. I do know it's across the road from Whistlestop.
    ·
  • Rusty RoosterRusty Rooster Posts: 1,239
    Prayers for Mrs. Diane & best of luck to all the egg teams.
    I wish I could be there but this weekend I have a bit more important job. Helping my son complete his eagle scout leadership service project.
    Hope you see yall next week @ Kennesaw.
    ·
  • reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
    Good luck to you and Diane and all the Egg teams! Give Ms. D a hug from me. I need to give her a call next week and do some catching up. Glad this is her "off" week with chemo so she can have some fun. :)
    ·
  • YBYB Posts: 3,861
    Good luck to all you guys Sam and we still keep Ms.Diane in our prayers.We will be in Murphy N.C. the next week.
    Larry
    ·