Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I'm New Here - Where Do I Find . . .

Options
tsheehan7
tsheehan7 Posts: 105
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
These recipes that everyone frequently cites? I see CWM Ribs and Crash Hot Potatoes and things like that, but I don't see a place other than the eggfest recipe books to find these recipes. A simple search doesn't make it clear either.

By the way, I'll be a new egg owner on October 16 after the eggfest in Atlanta. I look forward to meeting everyone.

Comments

• EggNorth
    EggNorth Posts: 1,535
    Options
    Hello tsheehan7,

Been here only a few weeks myself and have found this forum to be the best place for cooking. Can't believe the amount of detail from some members, I hope to be there soon.

You can find the recipes on the right (for registered users I assume because it wasn't there before) under 'Latest Recipes' go to bottom and select 'more'. Great recipes however no pictures.

Best source for recipes is using the forum search.

Having said that, it would be nice if messages would include a link or definition for us newer members. It would help and give credit to the source.

I hope that helps,
    Dave
    Dave
    Cambridge, Ontario - Canada
    Large (2010), Mini Max (2015), Large garden pot (2018)
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,767
    Options
    the site feature acts strangely here, upper right click on site search and press enter on the keypad, another screen pops up, i have my best luck checking off "all words". other than that i just ask ;)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    There is a "recipe" section at the top of the forum under the "cookbook" tab...you can also find plenty of recipes and cookbooks on my website..linked below.
  • LoneStarEgg
    Options
    Here is a link to a wealth of information that Grandpa's Grub put together. You will find a lot of information here.

http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=746787&catid=1