Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dinner

Options
cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Had some leftover beets and shrimp to cook up. Shrimp got some la bomba in a cast iron pan.

004-7.jpg

011-5.jpg

Desert of nanners, pineapplehead with Canadian Maple syrup. Man was this delicious!! Wish I'd had some really good ice cream.

006-5.jpg

008-4.jpg

I'm going to sleep well tonight!
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• those nannas look delicious, maybe a shot of rum too, instead of the icecream
  • cookn biker
    Options
    I have some really nice desset booze, I should of added and lit that up. Better than nanner foster.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    Options
    I got my eye on them bananas. Boy, they look good.

I like the rum idea. To hell with the ice cream. :laugh:

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• cookn biker
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Fluffyb
    Fluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Options
    Those bananas look great. I have some in the freezer, may have to throw them on the Egg.
  • Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Options
    Tease! Great pics, My Dear!

BuddyLawn
  • bayouegger
    bayouegger Posts: 287
    Options
    OK, the shrimp look incredible, the nanners too, but don't know about beets! I will say, that b/c of this forum I Egged brussel sprots for the first time tonight and they are pretty good. Never eaten them before and I NEED more veggies in my life!

What do beets taste like?
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Thanks Teresa!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Thanks!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • eenie meenie
    eenie meenie Posts: 4,394
    Options
    That looks pretty good for "leftovers" Molly! :)
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Let me tell you that yesterday I sliced a whole bunch of beets with pineapplehead on them and alot of folks that did not like beets really thought they were great that way. fresh beets are a whole bunch different than canned. Give one a try. ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • bayouegger
    bayouegger Posts: 287
    Options
    I will, my Mom eats them 3 times a week and loves them.

Thanks!
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Thanks Rebecca!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,512
    Options
    Yummy! If you bring back that syrup bottle I'll refill it for you :P
    Gary
    canuckland
  • Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Options
    We have the delicious ice cream but no bananas. :(
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Heck yes I can do that... B)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    We should get together :whistle:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    good night Molly
  • Clay Q
    Clay Q Posts: 4,486
    Options
    Everything looks yummmy!

I have not tried La Bomba. I'm about 10 years behind the latest trends/fads/news up here in the back woods of Wisconsin. :blink:
  • Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    Options

Looks good Molly, I wish my dinner had been that simple. :cheer:

Blair

• Phrettbender
    Options
    Excellent food! I could plan meals for weeks b reading, and especially seeing, what others are cooking.
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    I WANT NANNERS :angry:
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• smoky b
    smoky b Posts: 648
    Options
    you're an arteeest molly!
  • cookn biker
    Options
    ;)
    hope you and the family are good!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Options
    Looks great Molly! Can never have to many shrimps can ya?!! :whistle:
  • pattikake
    pattikake Posts: 1,175
    Options
    Looking good as Always cookin biker.

Patti
    Wichita, KS