Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Where does it end?

Options
Grand Oeuf Vert
Grand Oeuf Vert Posts: 1,631
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I just can't seem to have enough of these things.
A new Large has just been placed in it's new home.
Make that 2 Large and a Medium.
I think I'm hooked. :woohoo:

Comments

• Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    I just got my 5th egg, so I guess there really is no end in sight!
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Tim,
    Congrats buddy!! What's the story?
    How come I'm finding out about this now....???
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • bitslammer
    bitslammer Posts: 818
    Options
    Congrats. I don't (yet) have a large but I do love having the XL, MED and Mini. Most nights we can get by on the mini since it's just the wife and I, but it is noce to have one egg doing the low & slow and the mini fired up for nuclear sear. The XL sees the least action but it's a blessing when we want to do 3-4 turkeys at a time, :)
  • Grand Oeuf Vert
    Options
    Just thinking....Do I have enough Eggs for the Pre-Pre NiEGGara Fest Party? Or should I go buy another one? :blink:
  • thechief96
    thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    Options
    Congrats on your new addition. I thought the XL would be enough.......but nooooooooooo....had to go out and get a large. :laugh: ;)
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
  • Phrettbender
    Options
    I'm fairly new with the XL and love it, but I do need a medium for the everyday stuff, the XL is a bit of overkill when cooking for for two. A charcoal reducing ring is on the way, but a medium just seems like the best way to augment the nest.
  • rho1640
    rho1640 Posts: 118
    Options
    I'm just worried - do you have to keep up with the number of eggs from your post count area?

I think we need pictures of the all cooking at the same time ;)
  • rsmdale
    rsmdale Posts: 2,472
    Options
    I know the feeling,I ctered that wedding last week and told my wife it sure would be nice to add another large......... no response

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE
  • NJ-GrEGG
    NJ-GrEGG Posts: 171
    Options
    The first step is to "admit" you have a "problem". Start by saying "I'm Grand Oeuf Vert and I'm an Eggaholic." B) Enjoy your new additon!
  • Grand Oeuf Vert
    Options
    Thank you for your support and understanding. I've just joined the "Eggaholic Eggnonamus" group in my area. So I just put a Mini on my list. :laugh:
  • Eggscriber
    Eggscriber Posts: 276
    Options
    Tim,
    What took you so long?
    I've had three eggs for over a year now! ;)
    ...now let's see ya cook!
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Sounds like you were hooked 3 eggs ago :P
    Have lg,sm, and mini - i too am hooked.....
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• LFGEnergy
    LFGEnergy Posts: 618
    Options
    Congrats!!!!

Really want a second, maybe medium. With T-Rexing being a real hit at the house, having a medium that we could do other things on while using largge for steaks would be awesome!!! Even built spot in table avaialble for next egg (If my wife was just ready...... :P )

Hvae a great weekend.

Dave in Keller, TX